To ensure all of our guests and owners enjoy their time at Silver Dunes, the following policies are enforced for all persons on the property.
Rules and Regulations
Silver Dunes Rental Policy
- Check-in time is any time after 4 p.m. (CST). Check-out time is 10 a.m. (CST). Please respect set times.
- Your rent is payable in full 30 days prior to arrival. MasterCard, Discover, American Express and VISA are accepted.
- A unit will not be rented to a party whose size exceeds maximum occupancy for a specified unit.
- No units will be rented to single adults 25 and under. Families only.
- Absolutely no pets allowed on the premises.
- All vehicles on property must display parking passes on the rear-view mirror with the reservation number facing the windshield. Unauthorized vehicles are subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
- All facilities in the complex are to be used by occupants and their authorized guests only. No visitors of guests will be admitted to the property unless the security guard has been notified in advance at 850-837-6043.
- We will endeavor to place you in the unit that you requested, however, due to maintenance problems or other unforeseen situations, we cannot guarantee a specific room.
- Park in designated areas only. Boats, trailers, golf carts, jet skies, buses, or any other recreational vehicles are not permitted on property. Parking spaces are limited as follows:
- One-bedroom unit — one vehicle
- Two-bedroom unit — two vehicles
- Three-bedroom unit — three vehicles
- Please do not throw anything from the balconies or hang towels on balcony railings.
- No fireworks, firearms, etc. may be discharged on the property.
- No loud music or noise after 10 p.m.
- Coin laundry room is open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- Please do not feed seagulls from the balconies or courtyard area.
- There will be a $15 charge for lost keys.
- Grilling is allowed in designated grilling areas only. Grilling on patios is allowed only if an electric grill is provided.
- All rates and fees are subject to change.
- Three-night minimum stays are required on units, some units are subject to a one-week minimum. Guests who fail to comply with the above rules may be asked to vacate the unit. If this becomes necessary, all rental monies will be forfeited. Upon completion of departure inspection, your credit card will be charged accordingly if damage has occurred or a additional cleaning and/or deep clean is required.
We appreciate your cooperation in keeping Silver Dunes a safe and enjoyable place to stay.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies
A $500 advance reservation deposit is required at time of booking. There is a 3.5% booking fee calculated off of the base rate which is collected with final payment. Deposits will be deducted from total rent. In the event you have to cancel outside of 60 days from your arrival date, you will forfeit $250 of your deposit. If you cancel within 60-30 days, you will forfeit your full deposit of $500. If you cancel inside 30 days from your arrival date, you will forfeit your entire stay charge. Balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date via credit card. Upon completion of departure inspection, your credit card will be charged accordingly if damage has occurred or a additional cleaning and/or deep clean is required.
Travel Insurance provided by Travel Guard!
Optional travel insurance is available through Travel Guard. To learn more, please visit travelguard.com/ASTP or contact Travel Guard at 1-877-249-5376.
Silver Dunes Cancellation Policy for Long-Term Rentals (30 days or more)
A $500.00 advance rent deposit payable by check is required to confirm your reservation. Credit card deposits will be accepted with a 3% charge for long-term reservations only, long-term being 30 days or more. $500 deposit is non-refundable.
Your balance is due upon arrival via cash, personal check, traveler’s check, or cashier’s check. MasterCard, American Express, Visa, and Discover are accepted with a 3% fee for long-term reservations only.
Credit card will need to be placed on file in case damages occurs during your stay. Upon completion of departure inspection, your credit card will be charged accordingly if damage has occurred or a additional cleaning and/or deep clean is required. Neither early departures nor late arrivals warrant a refund. We will endeavor to place you in the unit that you requested, however, due to maintenance problems or other unforeseen situations, we cannot guarantee a specific room.
Deposits and/or rent paid will generally be refunded if Silver Dunes is located within the Hurricane Warning Area set forth by the NOAA/National Hurricane Center. Cancellation or early departure due to any other inclement weather does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
Re-booking for the Next Year
Guests interested in re-booking the same unit for the following year may do so during your stay prior to your check out at 10 a.m. In the event you want to change units, you may do so following the 10 a.m. check out.
Construction Date for C Building Doors and Windows
Replacement set for mid-August 2018 with completion date set for month of December 2018. Building will be closed during this time frame.
Installation for B and C building set to take place the months of September 2018 and October 2018. Elevators will be inoperable during that time frame.
Construction of B and C building railings and knee walls to take place. Temporary railings will be installed.
Amenities Rules and Hours
Pool Rules and Hours
Hours: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- No glasses or glass containers in pool areas
- Please shower before entering pool
- Pool furniture must remain in pool area
- No personal belongings should be left in pool area overnight
- No diving, running or “horseplay” allowed in pool area
- Children under 10 must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Babies must wear swim diapers in the pools
Tennis Court Hours and Rules
Hours: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Please visit the office to reserve the tennis courts
- No skates, skateboards, or bicycles allowed on courts
- Please wear tennis shoes or soft shoes only on courts
Please notify Courtesy Patrol at 850-837-6043 to activate lighting of the tennis courts after office hours.
Game Room Hours and Rules
Hours: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- No smoking, drinks or food allowed in game room
- Beach charges are due prior to check out. You may pay by cash, check or credit card.
- The use of boom boxes without headsets or speakers on the beach is prohibited
- Use of personal beach chairs and tents are only allowed at the discretion of the beach service manager